We’re Hiring Quality Plumbers!
Top 3 Reasons You’re Dissatisfied with your Current Plumbing Job
- Undervalued. You aren’t paid what you’re worth.
- Unappreciated. Advancement and growth opportunities are non-existent.
- Unacknowledged. You’re just a number and family culture is missing.
At BlueFrog Plumbing + Drain of Orange County…
- Sign on Bonus!!!
- 6-figure income. It isn’t just a pipe dream. It’s realistic. More importantly, our team wants to work side-by-side with you to make it happen.
- Growth and advancement. We value personal development and provide on-going training opportunities so that you can achieve the advancement and growth that you deserve.
- Family culture. We make sure that all of our team members realize their value to our team. Our family first culture creates a positive, family atmosphere among all of our fellow team members.
- Paid Holidays.
- Fully Stocked Truck. We pay fuel, vehicle maintenance & repairs.
- Company iPhone. All technicians receive company cell phones.
- Company iPad. All technicians are equipped with company iPads.
- Uniforms. All uniforms are given to technicians on their first day of training.
- Professional Sales/Communication Training. Ongoing communications and sales training on a daily/weekly basis and a trip to our corporate office for an immersive two-day course.
- Professional Dispatch & Price Book Technology. Our technology streamlines and enhances the entire customer experience.
Our Team of Plumbing Professionals is Seeking its Next Top Performer!
Have you ever thought about being a business owner and being paid like a business owner, but without the liability of a business owner? If so, this is the opportunity for you. We want you to think of your Service Vehicle as your business, in our business!
You might be starting on the ground floor, but the sky is the limit at BlueFrog Plumbing + Drain of Orange County
We’ll want you to…
- Put Service First – Create and maintain relationships with the customer to implement our service and maximize the customer’s experience.
- Evaluate and Diagnose – Identify the needs, diagnose the problem(s)
- Tell it Like it is – Clearly and effectively communicates all aspects of the evaluation/diagnostic process and findings to the customer while managing expectations.
- Be Supportive – Empathy is the word of the day. Walk a mile in the customer’s shoes.
- Communicate the Benefits – People don’t buy widgets, they buy what the widget will do for them.
- Make friends – Work closely with other team members to ensure customer needs are being met while meeting internal objectives. A positive attitude and a kind word go a long way.
- The Dues – Evaluation/Diagnostic Experience
- The Chops – Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities needed. Professional Training Provided
- The Mojo – Must have the ability to build rapport with clients.
- The Tech – Proficient with computer software programs/tracking and management tools.
- Extra Credit – Experience with an online Customer Service tool/iPad.
- The MVP – Be highly competitive, positive, and results-driven.
- The Extra Mile – Be coachable, trainable, and have a good, outgoing personality.
An opportunity like this won’t last long, so apply today!
BlueFrog Plumbing + Drain of Orange County is an equal opportunity employer.
Become a Team Member Today!
You can reach us at (949) 393-0933 to apply for a position with bluefrog Plumbing + Drain of Orange County.